Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blowing Cave Bonus Cache

majii Guest
    As one of the few who have found this cache, I definitely recommend doing it during a warmer time of year. We went back in March, and some of the people in the group with less -ahem- "natural insulation" were very cold. You WILL be covered from head to toe in mud and you will get very wet. We washed off in the stream outside. That was bad enough in March, and I have trouble imagining it in December. It took us about 2 hours to get all the way in and another 2 hours to get back out, and we were exhausted after we got out. We happened to go with one of the cache owners, whithout whom I don't think we would've made it all the way to the waterfall. If the money is right I might could be convinced to go along and serve as a guide...

We all agreed that we had a great time doing this cache, and some of the guys are potentially wanting to go back some time just for fun.

This one is on my list. After I find every other cache in the entire state I plan on going for this one.

This is definitely a cache that I would like to do. If you wait until summer maybe I can be a few sizes smaller so I can fit better through those tight spaces.

Dentful1 Guest
    OKAY !!! All of you guys that have a "girth" problem may I suggest you get some "RICHARD SIMMONS" videos.
    He/She (jury still out on that one) will help you sweat it off and will make you mad when he says "come on you ladies, you can do it," he will even make you dance "like a pony."

If I don't quit eating Burger Kings chicken biscuits for breakfast I will have to get the whole series of videos.

My wife already has all of the Richard Simmons videos and I can't stand them, or is it just him. Fall is here so I will probably drop my usual weight that I do every year when I get to hike more and I plan on doing a lot more this winter than I have in the past few years. I have seen a few people who have made blogs to track their weight loss and I am thinking of doing that too.

B62GTAWK Guest
    I worked my whole life to get the figure I have no Richard for me. I am a good fire builder and serve up a mean Hot Dog. I am known not to leave home without a full Pack. (of food that is) Set a date

ShadowCachers Guest
    I have been eye balling this cache for sometime. TN Girl mentioned this one to me as well. Long as my back is holding up when the operation order rolls down to attack this cache head one. Count me in, for sure!

Brettp2004 Guest

Would most definitely be willing to go along with this one.

If you guys decide to go for this one let me know. I would gladly go along. I was thinking about going up there with a friend, but would probably have much better results with a group of people. Please keep me posted.

ShadowCachers Guest
    I heard through the grapevine that a few cachers from Ohio might be interested in going as well. They just need to know a date ahead of time. I'm excited already!

Any word on the group wanting to tackle this one? I would like to go as well, schedule permitting.