Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Blowing Cave Bonus Cache

Dentful1 Guest
    Does Majii want to make this a Meet and Greet Event..."spelunking cachers."

majii Guest
    It took us about 4 hours round trip when we went previously.

I think you'll fit, Mike. We had at least one guy last time that I'm certain was bigger than you are.

I'll check and see if this fits the qualifications for setting up an event.

As for the time, I'm not sure how early people are going to want to get up and get out there. How about 10:00 am at/near the mouth of the cave?

Dentful1 Guest
    I will be there at 10 am at the mouth of the cave. Can we check on getting a bucket of lard to grease down Hick for those tight spots.......

Dentful, I'll check with the Queen of my household, for my status on that day. Maybe I can go and take some dynamite, so that I can fit in too!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuartzCachers
    Dentful, I'll check with the Queen of my household, for my status on that day. Maybe I can go and take some dynamite, so that I can fit in too!
    I am afraid that if bean pole Hick may have some trouble fitting then I may as well just stay at home, or borrow some of your dynamite.

bean pole Hick

Lets not resort to calling names here.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Dentful1 Guest
    Is all this rain going to affect the water down in the hole????? Is it going to be flooded???? Is it going to be passable????

majii Guest
    There was only one point last time where water level was even close to being a problem, and I think it would've even been passable regardless of the water level.

So I'm fairly certain that dentful1 is planning to go. Anybody else I should expect?

Dentful1 Guest
    Majii....if I be the only one then I would be willing to reschedule for another weekend when others may attend. The more the marrier I think.

ShadowCachers Guest
    ShadowCachers and brettp2004 will be there for sure.