Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Geocaching web site or blog?

Post a link so we can check it out.

flannelman Guest
    Do I have to???

Yes Okay, pretty please. Are you using Blogger or the Xanga site you had. I've got that one bookmarked.

flannelman Guest
    I didn't like the Xanga site too much. I'm working on a winter hiking article and when I post it I'll put the link here.

flannelman Guest
    Well as promised here is the link to my blog and my article on winter hiking. Enjoy.

http://fortheloveoftheoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the link Will. It looks like a good start. Looking forward to more.

flannelman Guest
    Thanks. I hope to add some more articles in the future.

February's Featured Geocacher is posted. We were thrilled to have the honor of interviewing ButterflyDiver and deepdiverdave. Thanks guys!

OE, it seems we are missing a few months of our "featured geocacher" section. I actually bet your too busy caching at the moment to worry about writing. Nevertheless, I'll wait patiently until the hot weather will restrict your trips and you'll be sitting in the cool of the AC with nothing else to do.

I think our old friend Mountainborn is having a great time out in Colorado. We may never see him again. Check out his blog to see their adventures this summer. He is very entertaining and a great storyteller.