Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Geocaching web site or blog?

Great interview with a great cacher! I love this idea, keep the interviews coming!!!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    Great job! Enjoyed reading about the Earl of Conway County! Please post a reminder on here when you put up a new interview so we'll be sure and see it!
    Done. A little late but a great interview. Thanks for all the great comments.

Another great interview and introduction to a cacher I have not met in FS. This will be a good reference for future hunts in that area. Thanks. Added the blog to my favorites.

Another great interview. It was nice meeting some folks whom I've only seen their logs. I also really enjoyed reading your post about camouflaging an ammo can. I've always wanted to know how to get that look. I've tried a few things, but now I'm anxious to try some of your techniques.

I have a friend that has a vinyl lettering machine and I'm going to see if he can cut out mylar to make some custom labels for my ammo boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    Another great interview. It was nice meeting some folks whom I've only seen their logs. I also really enjoyed reading your post about camouflaging an ammo can. I've always wanted to know how to get that look. I've tried a few things, but now I'm anxious to try some of your techniques.

I have a friend that has a vinyl lettering machine and I'm going to see if he can cut out mylar to make some custom labels for my ammo boxes.
    That sounds awesome! You'll have to post your results so we can check it out.

For everyone interested we have an incredible interview for January.

Another great interview with a really great guy. Keep up the good work on these and thanks for doing this.

Thank you for sharing these stories with us. We have been fascinated with how everyone stumbled on this hobby. It's been very enjoyable reading these monthly interviews. Keep them coming. Well Done! Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

Ok I have to admit, all these blogs are pretty interesting to read and some of the pictures are just GREAT. We should put them in the web links section to the left under personal sites. This way it gives people more than one way to find them. I never knew so many of you all had blogs and posted on them regularly. Idratherbehiking you sir have some great pictures! I plan on keeping an eye on them in the future.

This is a great way to get to know our fellow geocachers when we sometimes can not make it to the meet and greets. Keep up the interesting info.

GeoJeepers Guest
    You guys are awesome! And those were some great interviews Chris! I wish I had the patience/knowledge/skill/smarts to do something like that!

flannelman Guest
    I am just starting a blog myself. Not much there now but when I get some posts up I'll put a reply here. Great interviews BTW!