Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd annual Conway County Meet and Greet

I even had to stop by and see the AR-Hick weatherstone....

See everyone must get their picture in front of the weather stone.

That smile on Paris1times's face looks like he is up to no good.

I still think that he may be up to something
    He may have done a little photo shop work to make it look like he was there.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

legoguys Guest
    Few people realize that I did see David and Goliath in the very streets of Morrilton on Saturday. In fact they were reenacting the scene where David chops off Goliath's head after hitting him with the first of the five stones. What better place to reenact this scene than in front of the Rialto Theatre in Downtown Morrilton right in the middle of Broadway Street! Morrilton is definitely a city with no limits that is also moving up in the arts!

I was so privileged to be in attendance and take this picture of the actual event. I'm sorry AR-HICK if you missed this wonderful one time presentation by DVG; however, it does prove that they were indeed in Conway County on Saturday. I'm not sure if they were at the event, but definitely, they were in the county.

Too many people with too much time with Photo Shop, gives me an idea, hmm, I can use a satellite photo and put my picture in there at the cache locations, wow, just think of the gas I could save, cover whole states in a single bound...

Someone tell me how to copy and paste that :P