Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd annual Conway County Meet and Greet

cachemates Guest
    Can I just copy and paste what the others cachers had to say about this fun event? I don't think you could have done a better job and the weather was a perfect fall day. Thanks to all who helped with this event.
    Oh yea, We did not run over any of Hicks Kinfolks, Those in overalls.
    Thanks for a fun day.

legoguys Guest

Thanks for coming!

Thanks to everyone who came and had a great time on Saturday. We appreciate your kind words of gratitude. We enjoyed hosting the event for you, and we have enjoyed placing the caches for you to find. If you're in our neck of the woods again, take the time to find a few.

Bruce
    LEGOGUYS

Can I just copy and paste what the others cachers had to say about this fun event? I don't think you could have done a better job and the weather was a perfect fall day. Thanks to all who helped with this event.
    Oh yea, We did not run over any of Hicks Kinfolks, Those in overalls.
    Thanks for a fun day.

cachemates Guest
    Paris1Time You have done it now! :P

Too Funny :P

B62GTAWK Guest
    The "soap box" is coming to Paris in January I feel it already. Not only that you have either placed yourself at the top or the bottom of the Rosenburg canidate list. :P

This was the last thing I saw when I left the event on Saturday...

I guess the AR-Hick weatherstone is becoming a very popular tourist attraction.

I am going to pose a Question to everyone who attended the 2nd Annual Conway County Event. I have been reading the logs, yes I know it has taken me a while. I read them slow cause that is how most of you type them

Could “David-vs-Goliath” be David “Paris1time”

He has become quite creative with that camera of his, could that be why we have not seen a picture of “David-vs-Goliath” yet

I have seen a couple of pictures of people in front of my weather stone, Why did he not catch a picture of “D-v-G” an artifact like that is worthy getting your picture in front of it.
    It is like the pyramids, Eiffel Tower and the Leaning tower of Pisa.
    My theory is that “D-v-G” is always behind the camera and that is why he will not show us a picture of him.

They both also have the same first name Coincidence, I don’t thinks so.

David introduced himself many times, did he forget to say the rest Maybe or maybe not

Just something to think about, I will get back to my log reading.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

You may be on to somthing there Hick, did you notice that it was a new account opened on Oct 25?
    A slight variation on the other DVG, the first one was David Vs Goliath, the one on Sat was David-vs-Goliath.
    I think someone may be yanking the chain on your weather rock

This may get fun before Jan