Thread: Nora's First real find

gespurr Guest

Nora's First real find

We came back to Searcy this weekend since I had a few things to do here in town. Husband (Old_pines) and I decided to go Geocaching for a couple hours and brought Norainu along. As expected, she was a little hesitant to get out of the car but once we convinced her she was staying with us, she was thrilled to show us around her favorite "spots".

We followed one of the trails to find the cache we were originally looking for on August 10 and Nora shot up the trail ahead of us (she was leashed of course, so I guess the appropriate phrasing here would actually be 'she drug us up the hill'). The GPS said we were close and Nora started sniffing around under the rocks.

Sure enough, she'd started stiffing the ammo can! She got a "Good Girl" and a doggie cookie to boot.

It was her only find today (She refused to come with me on the next one) but I thought I'd share the photo.

You can see her TB on her collar

Awesome! There is a guy who comes here to HSV every year from Switzerland. His dog is trained to sniff out ammo cans. Looks like Nora is on the right track! Way to go Nora!
    Is she for sale?
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

She couldn't a found it at a better spot!

gespurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzCachers
    Is she for sale?

HA

No.