Thread: ArkGeo Board Meeting Scheduled for October 10, 2008

ArkGeo Board Meeting Scheduled for October 10, 2008

A quarterly meeting of the ArkGeo Board is held each 2nd Friday of January, April, July, and October.

The next meeting is scheduled for October 10, 2008. This meeting will start at 6:00 and will be held at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. All are welcome to attend. If you wish to address the Board at this meeting, we ask that you contact a Board member at least three days prior to the meeting to request a place on the agenda.

The agenda for this meeting can be seen here.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Meeting

Good morning ORR,
    I have attended one meeting at UCA, but cannot remember the building address (coordinates) or parking options. Could these be posted or should we contact Wayne??
    Thanks/SJC

The Board meeting will be in the Burdick Business Administration (BBA) building, room 220. Coordinates for the building entrance are N35 04.848 W092 27.350.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Thanks Wayne..

Re: Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by SJClimber
    Good morning ORR,
    I have attended one meeting at UCA, but cannot remember the ... parking options.
    There is a parking lot near the building, just across the street. I think that the lot is open for free parking after 5 PM. (Wayne, correct me if I am wrong on this.)
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Re: Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner
    Quote Originally Posted by SJClimber
    Good morning ORR,
    I have attended one meeting at UCA, but cannot remember the ... parking options.
    There is a parking lot near the building, just across the street. I think that the lot is open for free parking after 5 PM. (Wayne, correct me if I am wrong on this.)
    Campus police told me that there's no guarantee that you won't get a ticket, even after 5:00. If you do, though, just give the ticket to me and they assured me that they will dismiss it.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile