Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Thread

specialteacher Guest

Missing Thread

I was wondering what happened to the Foxes thread that was here this morning but now is gone??????????

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Sounds like the wolves have been in the hen house.

edieo Guest
    I'm wondering the same thing ..What's up ,surely ya wolves ain't scare of a few foxes ...!!!!!

O.K. Now I KNOW theye're up to something!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

I understand that the Foxes thread was inadvertently deleted when some of the recent spam postings were being deleted. Perhaps a Freudian slip?????
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

That's my fault. I accidentally deleted the thread while trying to clean up some of the spam on the forums. Unfortunately, I don't know how to restore it. After it happened, I sent an email to LongDogs asking him for help.

I'm sorry.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

edieo Guest
    Should have known there was a wolve involved

LongDogs Guest
    Unfortunately, there isn't any good way to get it back without wiping out other things that were posted since.

there is no contest If there is a contest than i have not found it,and on the same note i lo0ked for it all day APRIL THE 1ST,and some this morning if there is website Issues than I have one,and about the Status: Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end
    of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice. Sincerely
    your, God

astrodav Guest
    Have you looked at the very top of the "AGA" section, where they always are? It's been right there for a couple days. Hick even gave you a working link in another thread where you asked the same question. I know you can see that section of the forum because you've posted there several times.