Thread: Problem with website and forums

LuckyoneinAR Guest

Problem with website and forums

I'm not sure if the problem is with my computer, web browser or what but I am really having trouble with the website and forums. When I go to the forums and click on a topic I get the message that the page is no longer available. Sometimes I can back up and try again and it works but most times it won't.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

No Issues as of this morning. I'll keep my eye out. You may try clearing your cache and other internet files, that sometimes helps when my browser starts acting up.

gespurr Guest
    What are you running for a browser?

LuckyoneinAR Guest
    I am using Internet Explorer. I recently updated to the newest version- I think it is version 7. I have been using AT&T thru my phone for my hookup. I have SBC dial up also but it is just too slow. I live in the country so my options for connecting to the internet are somewhat limited.

Thanks for your help.
    Luckyone

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyoneinAR
    I am using Internet Explorer. I recently updated to the newest version- I think it is version 7. I have been using AT&T thru my phone for my hookup. I have SBC dial up also but it is just too slow. I live in the country so my options for connecting to the internet are somewhat limited.

Thanks for your help.
    Luckyone
    I tried a similar setup today (IE 7 using an AT&T 3G connection through my phone) and didn't have any problem.

If you have cleared your browser cache, including all cookies, as jclaudii suggested, I would also try using a different browser (such as Firefox) to see if the problem persists...

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

gespurr Guest
    You know what..

Now that you mention it:

#
    Unable to connect

Flock can't establish a connection to the server at www.arkgeocaching.org.

#

I know this is moving season for for penske truck agents and i was just on here yesterday for just a few minutes and than i came back this morning and i click on the arkansasgeoching site and i didnt have to log in that was way to easy so we dont have to l0g in any more???

You, most likely, did not log out from the previous time you were online. Try logging out and see if you try to get back on if you have to log back in.
    One cache at a time!