Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PATH TAGS ?

Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    Would you like me to mail you a markrocks nickel? They are awesome - put out by woodwalker, one of Mark's hugest fans and buddys.
    Very much so! We ran across one at the AGFC cache in Ponca but figured we should move it along rather than keep it. We'd be very honored to have one of markrocks nickels and thank you. I'll PM our address.

I found a markrocks nickel a while back but my nephew dropped it in a cache in Round Rock TX. By the time I realized it we were 3 hours away.

mountainborn Guest
    Hey, you guys, If you have a personal pathtag, please show us what it looks like. We are looking for ideas for a design.

mountainborn Guest

cachemates Guest
    Hey mountainborn like your design, look forward to finding one of them in a cache somewhere. I expected to see Dillons head sticking out of the jeep window.
    Good Job.

That is a super cool design, have to talk you out of one of those sometime

mountainborn Guest
    Our ARKGEO pathtags arrived in the mail today. They are super cool. We plan to drop some in Colorado this Summer as we cache about the state.

Got mine today as well. They look great!

ShadowCachers Guest
    Got me some in the mail today as well. Love them

Got mine today also. They look better than the picture showed. I plan on doing some trading when I go to the Texas Challenge in a couple of weeks.