Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PATH TAGS ?

I got mine today also and they look fantastic. Thanks to the Fund Raising Committee and the design team on a job well done.

GeoJeepers Guest
    Ours came in today also and they look better than I had hoped!

I never found the info to order any. Can anyone help?
    One cache at a time!

scoutfrog Guest
    me too, could not figure out where to look.

Assuming you're registered voting members of arkgeo, the info can be found under the Arkansas Geocachers Association sub-forum.

If you're not a voting member, this sub-forum won't be visible to you until you become voting members. Just click on the link to the left "Registered Voting" and register to become a full member. As it says on the main page, "It's free."

GeoJeepers Guest
    BSA534 did post the link there, but it won't do you much good today. The 20 bags that were made sold out in 4 days! We have more in production now but you can't preorder online...I have an email in to Pathtags.com to find out how long it will be before they are ready. As soon as we receive notification that the online store is open again we will re-post the link here on ArkGeo.

scoutfrog Guest
    I must just be blind then. I click on the "registered members" link and all of my info comes up along with the date I registered but I just can't find the place where you were supposed to order the pathtags. I've been looking if it since they went on sale.

Ditto for me ScoutFrog
    One cache at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by scoutfrog
    I must just be blind then. I click on the "registered members" link and all of my info comes up along with the date I registered but I just can't find the place where you were supposed to order the pathtags. I've been looking if it since they went on sale.
    The correct link to click is "Registered Voting".

For the first 30 days there is a password required to order the pathtags. The link and password are in the Arkansas Geocachers Assosciation forum. In order to see this forum, you must be a Voting member of ArkGeo. Registration is easy and free.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

scoutfrog Guest
    Been there , gone that. I click on the "registered voting" link and I got the clivk to register link. When I clicked it, all of my info comes up, So then what was i supposed to do. There was no other link to click or place to enter a password. By the way, what password could not find that either?