Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Are You An EarthCache Master?

gingerose Guest
    I just submitted my first attempt at creating an earthcache. Now I just have to wait and see.

Ashallond Guest
    Completed my 3rd EC today, of course can't submit it due to groundspeak being down, and plan to do 3-4 more while I'm in KY so I can submit bronze and silver fairly close to each other. Would have already submitted bronze if the site was up

gingerose Guest
    My earthcache was accepted and now we have another Earthcache in the Hot Springs Area. I am so excited. Now, I wonder who will be the first to Find!!!!

Likestocanoe
    Mr.bb
    Quartzcacher
    Cachemates
    ??????

Come and get it!!!!!!!

HikerRon Guest
    I went on an Earthcache binge over the 4th of july weekend, found 7 earthcaches. Drove up thru MO and crossed the river at Cairo, then back down thru KY and Tn and MS. All the ECs were along the Mississippi River.
    1 in Tn, 3 in KY, 2 in IL, and 1 in MS.
    Also added 2 states to my geo-map.
    Fun trip.

Ashallond Guest
    Finished my sixth EC during my vacation (I'll beposting on that when it's over) and submitted both bronze & silver together right after each other.

grzz51 Guest
    I just got my Bronze Master packet today. I was under the impression that there was a pin involved, but all I got was a sticker and a piece of paper How about anyone else.......what did you get?

I got my bronze the early part of June. I got the paper, a sticker, and a pin.
    One cache at a time!

grzz51 Guest
    MMMMmmmmmmm, maybe they decided to discontinue the pin early

gingerose Guest
    Oh, I hope not. I submitted for my bronze a few weeks ago and my silver this week.

Ashallond Guest
    Hmmmm, I'll wait to see what I get if I have no pins, then I'm gonna fuss on the GS forums. I did them all quickly for the sole purpose of getting the pins.