Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are You An EarthCache Master?

gingerose Guest
    Okay figure this out.

I applied for my bronze about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I not received it nor heard anything about it.
    I applied for my silver 1 1/2 weeks ago and it came in the mail today. Yeah!!!!

Ashallond Guest
    I can't figure that one out, but I got both my bronze and silver in the mail today (with pins) I submitted them on the 6th or 7th of this month, and they were mailed out on the 17th.

Now need to find 6 more to get to gold. and make a second EC.... hmmm.....

Ashallond Guest
    2 more EC's in Arkansas came online today.

One by WW, and one by me.

I have plans for one more up in Bella Vista, and then I may pause on making EC's for a while....you only have to create three to be able to get platinum earthcache master...along with finding 20 of them in 5 states.

gingerose Guest
    I resubmitted for my bronze and it came in the mail the other day.

I am working on another EC now for my gold.

Ashallond Guest
    Good. I need to find 6 more to be able to get my gold. need more in western arkansas that are close-ish to me.

Honestly, I'm surprised there aren't more EC's in Arkansas. Still.

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    I recently applied for my bronze level pin and got an email back that they are no longer giving out pins and they included html code I could use. This is a much better reward imo. I could only show my pin to a few people but I can splash this all over the internet.

Ashallond Guest
    I dunno. I love my shiny bronze/silver pins I busted my tail to get before the deadline.

However that is a nice little logo.

Ashallond Guest
    It gets worse...posted yesterday:

As part of the wind back of the handing out of physical pins, we are sad to announce that from 15 September 2009 we will no longer be sending out Gold pins to EarthCache Masters recipients. Platinum pins will continue to be sent out indefinitely.

EarthCache Masters coins - one for each level - will be on sale in the EarthCache.org store by the end of September.