Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You An EarthCache Master?

Are You An EarthCache Master?

Are you an EarthCache Master?
    Do you know how to become one?

Here are the Master Level requirements:

Bronze Earthcache Master
    Visit and log three (3) or more Earthcaches in two (2) or more states/countries.

Silver Earthcache Master
    Visit and log six (6) or more Earthcaches in three (3) or more states/countries and have developed one (1) or more Earthcaches.

Gold Earthcache Master
    Visit and log twelve (12) or more Earthcaches in four (4) or more states/countries and have developed two (2) or more Earthcaches.

Platinum Earthcache Master
    Visit and log twenty (20) or more Earthcaches in five (5) or more states/countries and have developed three (3) or more Earthcaches.

Please note that you can not claim Earthcaches that you have personally developed as a "logged Earthcache". They will only process applications that provide us ALL the information, including the country and state in which the EarthCaches were located.

To receive your Earthcache Master pin, you'll need to complete the EarthCache Masters Application Form. Once checked and approved, they will send your pin to you by mail.

You can learn more about EarthCaches by visiting www.earthcache.org

Here is a list of EarthCaches in Arkansas:
    Black Gold - Boom Town Historical Site by tantillos.com
    Blanchard Springs Caverns Cave/Karst Feature by Jarihend
    Seven Springs Park Hydrologic Feature by Jarihend
    Shiny Rocks - Crater of Diamonds Mining Site by coachgregc
    Skullcrusher Rapids River Feature by ar_kayaker
    Tah-Ne-Co Hydrologic Feature by BiT

ShadowCachers Guest
    Hopefully after this weekend i will be a Bronze EarthCache Master. I once completed 5 Earthcaches in one day and it took over 8 hours and around 7 mile hike. Anybody ever in SouthEastern Ohio go to Old Mans Cave. very beautiful place.

We received our bronze level pin awhile back. Currently working towards silver. I'm just waiting for approval of our cache permit and then we'll start hunting some more EarthCaches. They're a lot of fun and it would be great to see some more in Arkansas.

We just had our first EarthCache published! Check it out:

Natural Dam EarthCache

Look for more coming!

Thats just awesome! Hope I get to visit it someday!

Thanks! Don't forget that October 12th is the 3rd International EarthCaching Day. So celebrate by visiting an EarthCache or developing one.

Hey guys! I just looked at the webpage for Natural Dam Earthcache. It looks awesome! I can't wait to do it! Good job!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Thanks Bruce!!

I received my bronze earthcache master pin in the mail today. Now we've got to develop and place our own to earn the next level.

We found our first two Earthcaches while in TN for GeoWoodstock VII. We now need to find one here in our home state and we will quality for the Bronze. Not sure if I will ever get the chance to develop and publish and earthcache.