Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They must be getting old!

They must be getting old!

Sorry guys I couldn't help myself

I just wanted to pop in and congratulate Bruce and Denise (QuartzCachers) on the arrival of their granddaughter Brielle. Beautiful name by the way.

So congratulations to the new grandparents!!!! There seems to be only a few more decisions left.

1. Is it going to be Granpa or PaPa
    2. Will that be your new geo-handle?

UHH..O.K. Chris. How did you know!? HAHA! Thanks! We are so proud! We are headed out to W-S NC at 4:00AM. We can't wait! Did you know that Bri's other grandparents are Nukeworker and Raquetball Girl? Her parents are Arkansas_Geohound. She hasn't got a chance! I think we may already have a little GPSr in pink or something. HAHA! Thanks again!
    Oh yeah, it is big pop and nana
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

QuartzCachers and Nukeworker and Raquetball Girl. Congratulations and best wishes to the new grandparents (and parents, of course).

We hope you guys have a safe trip. So let me get this straight. Both grandparents: QuartzCachers & Nukeworker and Raquetball Girl are geocachers. Additionally, her parents Arkansas_Geohound are to. Man her birthday parties are gonna be awesome! She'll be the only kid who gets coordinates to her present instead of a package. Her invitations will have terrain difficulty listed. Wicked!

Well congratulations to Nukeworker & Raquetball Girl, and of course to the new parents Arkansas_Geohound.

Hey when you get a chance, post some pictures!

flannelman Guest
    Congrats to all!! I might have a chance at some FTF's down here now. I hope she has a blessed life!

SaveAll4love Guest
    Flannelman,

I don't know, read the log for "Here for a Purpose II" he grabbed it on the day she was born and got the FTF. We may still have to chase him to the cache.

Congrats to all the Grandparents and Happy Fathers Day to all the daddys.

Keith

Congrats you guys on the new addition to your families.

Happy Fathers Day to all you other dads also.

We have just returned from a week with our new granddaughter, Brielle in North Carolina (and her parents, too). What fun. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. We snuck in some geocaching with her other Grandpa, Quartzcacher during the nap times. We racked up some 35 finds with Quartzcacher. Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl logged their 1000th find on this trip. :P We are expecting our 2nd grandchild (another girl) in October. We'll have to develope geocaching b-day parties as they get older or how about Xmas presents that have to be found with a GPS? Thanks, Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

While caching after the Searcy event, we received a call from our son-in-law. Our daughter was being rushed in for an emercency c-section 11 days before her due date. Natalie Sue Athey was born on September 27,2008. She was 5#, 15 oz and 19" long. We rushed to the hospital to welcome our new granddaughter into the world. After a few hours in the nicu, she was reunited with her Mom and Dad. Mother and Daughter are doing very well. Two beautiful granddaughters within 3 months. What could be better than that! Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

Congratulations to all the families! What a blessing!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile