Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get gas tonight!

ShadowCachers Guest

Get gas tonight!

Found out from a little birdy that works at a gas station that gas is going up one dollar tomorrow at 6am. I guess Cabot has already went up some. Get the word out! Gas station attendent in Ward confirmed that its going up due to Hurricane.

I had to get gas anyway and it was still 3.59 in Conway. Granted the station across the road was 20 cents higher. Seems like this always happens when a big storm comes through.

Howlingmoon Guest
    I didn't see tis 'til about 2 or 3am. I went out and found gas at 343 at a couple stations. Everywhere else was 345-355. I was at a quarter tank, so I filled up. Just in case gas jumps up here in Springdale. It'll be the last time I can get gas 'til next Thursday (payday). Hopefully it'll last long enough. lol Thanks for the heads up!

Bought gas here in Searcy this morning for 3.57 and about 15 minutes later it had jumped to 3.89 per gallon. A 32 cent per gallon increase.

I got gas at the old Wal-Mart around noon and had to sit in line for a bit and it was $3.79. Across the street one station was $4.30. My wife got gas this morning at the westside Wal-Mart here in Conway and it was $3.85.

I think they just look for any excuse to raise it. Hurricanes are a good enough reason I guess.

ShadowCachers Guest
    I guess Jacksonville gas stations ran out of gas today. There was a line of about 80 cars waiting on base. Gas in Cabot id 3.99 when I got off work.

kittzle Guest
    It jumped about 20 cents or so in Rogers, was $3.79 at 3am. I'm about 3/4 full so I'm ok, don't have major driving plans due to rain tomorrow.

Howlingmoon Guest
    While I was out today (going after another FTF), I noticed gas had jumped from around 345 to 375 and more. Glad I filled 'er up when I did. lol

Dentful1 Guest
    Clark County prosecutors are out in full force handing out subpoenas to the gas stations that have raised their prices, asking for detailed info on reasoning. Clark County is STILL in a state of emergency from the flooding due to Gustav. THEREFORE!!!!! The gas stations in Clark County and the others that are still in a state of emergency CANNOT raise prices more than 10% of what the price was before the emergency was enacted.

Dentful1 Guest
    One more thing.........

Governor Beebe has enacted a statewide emergency so gas stations cannot raise prices anymore until the emergency has been lifted. There were counties before Gov. Beebe enacted the statewide emergency that were still in one from Gustav. Those counties are expected to have a lot of fines passed down to the gas stations that did the big no no.