Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next FlashMob

ShadowCachers Guest
    Maybe I'll paint a ammo can to look like a Jack-O-Lantern and put some candy in it.

ShadowCachers Guest

Free Admission

Jacksonville Military Museum announced that evry cacher who shows up to the WWFM IV dressed patriotic will get free admission to the museum during the day of event.

Thats great news. If you haven't visited this museum you should! Everything is done by volunteers. They have some great sections on local military as well as national and international. Plan on spending some time visiting the many exhibits there.

ShadowCachers Guest
    I was informed today that the Traveling Arkansas Fallen heroes Memorial exibit will be on display at the museum while the WWFM takes place. The museum is proud that we have chosen the museum for the WWFM site. They even have a cache at their location. Great people they are! They told me that they have a reception area if we wanted to have a Meet-N-Greet after event. The only down fall is they would need volunteers to help set up and clean up after. There would also be a small fee for us to use the area but a discounted rate. I told them I would have to look into it. Need opinions please..

Don't forget about the WWFM on Nov. 8. I'm going to be giving Shadowcachers a hand since he'll be recovering from back surgery during this time. This is a great museum to visit and a good time to pick up some caches in the Jacksonville area. Hope to see you there!

Guess I should get out and place a few new ones, eh? Time to get off my backside and get busy. Hmmmm

=^OO^=

ShadowCachers Guest

WWFM IV - Caching for those who served! Jacksonville AR

What a great time this event was!

I was unable to make this event, but went to the site a couple of nights later.

Wow. The sound and sight of the flags snapping in the wind was awesome. I got out to check out the signs on the poles, realized they were the names and pictures of our Arkansas folks who have given their lives for our freedom, then went on a quest to find a friend. I soon was standing with the flag of Patrick Kordsmeier, the uncle of a child I was priviledged to have in class at the time of his death in Iraq.

Wow.
    Thank you.