Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Rosenberg Cacher Challenge

Paris, That is JEALOUSY and you should not be shocked!
    You have no idea what fate has befell upon you by receiving this award. You might think about removing it from display in your home and to a really SAFE place. Cachers go crazy for this honor and really want to have it in there possession. A certain North Central Arkansas County Cachers are the worst and I hope this fate does not befall you. Be careful and watch your friends closely, when you see a glimmer in their eyes that is ENVY and trouble is approaching fast.

Good luck and Congratulations on your Honor and be SAFE and Watchful. Like you didn't have enough to worry about before this.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

edieo Guest
    Congratulations on you award....

gingerose Guest
    Paris, you do alot for geocaching and I think it is great that you received the award. Even if you are a wolf.

Congratulations and enjoy it while you have it!!!!!!!!!

flannelman Guest
    Congrats on the award!

The Rosenberg Challenge Trophy has returned from GeoWoodstock 7 and has been prepared to attend the ArkGeo 2009 Annual Meeting.

The judges have made up their mind on the next recipient and it has been placed on the trophy. It has been placed in a locked container for safe transport.

The winner will be announced at the event when the time is right...

...(Insert drum roll or suspense music here)...

We were proud to see the Rosenberg Trophy make its way back to Johnson County in the capable hands of bluesybreeze. Those foxes sure know how to sweet talk the judges, or so we have heard. Although, coming from wolves, it may be just sour grapes on their part. We know of a couple of wolves who were hoping to be awarded the trophy this time, but, alas, twas not to be.

We did see the esteemed trophy in the hands of Paris1Time at Geowoodstock VII. It was a hot sticky day but when we touched the trophy, the air seemed to began to cool and all was well again.

On our way to Lake Ouachita Saturday, Quiltingranny and I were discussing about who might be the new winner of the Rosenberg Challenge Trophy and we both decided that the one most deserving to receive the Trophy would be BLUESYBREEZE. And of course we were not the only ones thinking that way.

If the Trophy goes to someone that has been active, supported geocaching in many ways, been a good ambassadore for geocaching, and all around good example of a Geocacher , then BLUESYBREEZE certainly met all the requirements. When she stepped in and hosted the Clarksville Event I thought then she needed some special award for her willingness to go the extra mile for geocaching.

CONGRATULATIONS BLUESYBREEZE. Enjoy it while you can.

Congrats BLUESYBREEZE! You are deserving of this award! I know others on here said it was all you do for geocaching that won the judges favor, but I think it was those delicious sweet cookie things you make that almost make the teeth in your head fall out when you bite into them! Don't forget to secure your trophy or it could grow legs and walk away

edieo Guest
    CONGRATULATIONS BLUESYBREEZE way to go girl friend..yeah foxes !!!!!

bluesybreeze Guest
    Gee, Thanks Everyone! I almost couldn't get everything into my car with my precious Rosenberg Trophy...and my Swelled Head!! Edieo almost had to ride on the hood.

This would be a great opportunity to say many, many things.... However the only thing that really matters is - THE FOXES RULE!!!!

The Rosenberg is now under safe guards in Johnson County and I must add that I have placed ample WOLF TRAPS around it to keep it well protected untill it is bribed...uh..untill the judges reach their decision on whom to pass it too next.