Thread: Question??

ettabrowneyes Guest

Question??

Good Morning. I just have a question--not unusual for ettabrowneyes Is there a place on Arkansas Geocachers that we can post items for sale? For Instance-a PalmZ22? I accidentally and I mean accidentally won another one on a bid from E-Bay and need to sell it. Thanks for any information that you can pass on to me. Have a wonderful Friday and keep on caching!!!!

I think that a "for sale/wanted" section is a good idea. You might also consider posting it on craigslist. Its free and its getting more popular in Arkansas.

If anyone who isn't doing "paperless" caching yet, this would be a great unit to get started. Once you go paperless, you won't go back to paper caching!

ettabrowneyes Guest
    Thank you for your information. Not for sure what Craig's List is but will google and find out. EBE

I like the idea of "For Sale/Wanted" section. How much for the Palm? I could get used to not printing cache pages.

ettabrowneyes Guest

Palm

I don't want to get into any trouble quoting prices on here so I will contact you through geocaching.com. Thanks. EBE

You'll never regret it Chris

Though ArkGeo does not have a sale thread, there is a forum within the Groundspeak Forums called GPS Garage Sale for sale of caching related products. Good luck..

kittzle Guest
    You should have accidentally done that before I ordered my brand new one of the same kind at the end of June, LOL.