Thread: Hello from Centerton

rddemps Guest

Hello from Centerton

New to the board been caching for a while. Have found a few and hidden a couple. I like make them difficult enough to be an adventure but not enough to be frustration.

cachemates Guest
    Welcome to geocaching and to this forum. If you have any questions just ask, someone on here will probably be able to help.
    Again Welcome.

Welcome. Glad you like finding creative ways to hide them. It makes it so much more fun when you realize you were walking all around it or even sitting on it! There are a few caches out there that are very cleverly hidden. YEA Cachemates I'm talking to you! Hope to see you on the trails soon.

rddemps Guest
    How do you search by rating to find caches? So far I have hidden three. One requires you to climb a hill and go through several natural barriers and then you get ticks. One is half way down a cliff you have to rappel to. The other is not terribly difficult requires a certain amount of flexibilty. It also requires lots of patience (muggle rich environment), some dealing with fear of heights and maybe a plunge in a creek if you do not have good dexterity.

My next one, I will be disappointed if it is found in less than 30 days. It will not be a physical challenge but a test of perseverance. There are plenty of PNG's around here. Finding 18 PNG's in one day is nice. But one Tom Sawyer or Dennis the Menace adventure is Da' Bomb.

I may get one hid rappelling in Devil's Den this weekend. I am also looking at hiding one in the shallower parts of Beaver Lake next spring.

Pocket queries with a premium membership.

GSAK with a premium membership.