Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your handle mean?

pshelto Guest

where it came from

Glad you brought this one back Tinman!

My name comes from my university name. My legal first name starts with a P and my last name is Shelton. The university put the p and the shelton together while dropping the n. Thus came pshelto. That's opposed to psheleto or psheelto. It's pronounced pee-shell-toe.

grzz51 Guest
    Back in the ancient times when I was the Scoutmaster of BSA Troop 13 in Helena, the kids called me Mr Griz because of my full beard. Then when I moved into the computing world I was looking for a name for e-mail and Mr Griz was taken. I was 51 years old at the time and wound up with grzz51. When I started geocaching I stuck with my e-mail name.
    When my wife decided to get her own account it was a no-brainer...Mz Grzz.
    Using the method discussed earlier I guess I might be......Hell-ean
    Just a note... the preceding name did NOT come out as I typed it. Guess there is some software that I was not aware of

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by grzz51
    Back in the ancient times when I was the Scoutmaster of BSA Troop 13 in Helena, the kids called me Mr Griz because of my full beard. Then when I moved into the computing world I was looking for a name for e-mail and Mr Griz was taken. I was 51 years old at the time and wound up with grzz51. When I started geocaching I stuck with my e-mail name.
    When my wife decided to get her own account it was a no-brainer...Mz Grzz.
    Using the method discussed earlier I guess I might be......heck-ean
    Just a note... the preceding name did NOT come out as I typed it. Guess there is some software that I was not aware of
    "Mz Grzz" is awesome...

grzz51 Guest
    She just asked....How does he know?

TinmanJones Guest
    She just asked....How does he know?
    GULP... rut roh... hahaha

i was just talking about the name, not about the person... hehehe

grzz51 Guest
    Hey, she is AWESOME!! Just can't figure out how she wound up with me

TinmanJones Guest
    Hey, she is AWESOME!! Just can't figure out how she wound up with me
    apparently, women dig fellas who can carry a hand held instrument and find tupperware in the woods...

grzz51 Guest
    Hmmmmmmmm, and I thought it was my purty black & white motorcycle

nathan72454 Guest
    I read this thread a few weeks ago and never posted, but since its alive again I want to share. Mine is pretty well self explanitory, but if you don't know your zipcodes in AR you may not have picked up on it. Believe it or not, my first name is Nathan, and the 72454 is my hometown, Piggott, AR.
    Even though it is a small town of 4,000 I still love it very much. I just can't live there. It is way to small for me and nothing for me to do there except visit family, and I can't visit family everyday of my life. They would drive me nuts. lol I like the city. But I miss living in the country. Why can't I have both at the same time? lol

TinmanJones Guest
    Hmmmmmmmm, and I thought it was my purty black & white motorcycle
    nope Mr Grzz, it's the skills you hold in your hand & your abilities to find little toys in ammo cans... []