Thread: Micro Poll on GC.com

southdeltan Guest

Micro Poll on GC.com

There's a poll some of you may find interesting:

Should micros have their own type?

The poll is on the GC.com forums.

sd

Thanks for the heads up. I voted not to add another cache TYPE, although I'd love to see a new cache SIZE between micro and regular...
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

did anyone see the new size meter on GC.com I think it is the best thing I've seen It tells the size of the cache on the list page.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arkansas_stickerdude
    did anyone see the new size meter on GC.com I think it is the best thing I've seen It tells the size of the cache on the list page.
    I like the idea, but I wish they had filled in all the spaces to the left of the dot, too. For example, on a regular-sized container, fill in the first and second dots, as well. It would make it easier to see the size at a glance...
    View my profile

southdeltan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    I like the idea, but I wish they had filled in all the spaces to the left of the dot, too. For example, on a regular-sized container, fill in the first and second dots, as well. It would make it easier to see the size at a glance...
    That's not a bad idea G. What about those "other" types that are on the far right? Like virtual and other? Should the first 4 be left blank and just that box filled in?

You really should post the suggestion in the thread about the icons:

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...howtopic=79854

I've found that they're always open to suggestions and quite often they'll actually use the good ones. (Including the size on the cache page was a suggestion)

sd

Quote Originally Posted by southdeltan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    That's not a bad idea G. What about those "other" types that are on the far right? Like virtual and other? Should the first 4 be left blank and just that box filled in?

You really should post the suggestion in the thread about the icons:

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...howtopic=79854

I've found that they're always open to suggestions and quite often they'll actually use the good ones. (Including the size on the cache page was a suggestion)

sd
    I took your advice and posted the suggestion. Thanks for reminding me!
    View my profile