Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Insanity

gespurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzCachers
    Mrs. Q and I are planning a full out assault on Searcy this weekend. We haven't found one cache there as of yet, so it is ripe for the pickin'. I am stoked about it, and it'll be fun to compare notes after this weekend! Y'all go get 'em! WOOHOO!!!
    You and us both!! We're assaulting Burns Park on Saturday and finishing up our previous Searcy assault on Sunday. Good luck! I'll keep my eye out! The WCCCs are pretty fun I'll have my computer with me if you need tips or something

OH! and if you happen to find the one in Kensett by the train tracks, my hat's off to you!

I got to find somewhere to assault near LR this weekend so I can make 800 and be ready for a BIG caching weekend in Clarksville next weekend!

Let's see, Kensett by the train tracks. Got it. I'll see what I can do! YEEEHAAWW!!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

gespurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    I got to find somewhere to assault near LR this weekend so I can make 800 and be ready for a BIG caching weekend in Clarksville next weekend!
    Pinnacle tonight and Burns Park for me tomorrow. There are TONS in Burns Park.

I want to reach 100 this weekend, but if I FIND 100, more power to me!

BSA.. I sent you an email Thanks for the note about my missed cache

I always go caching armed with my laptop, GPS (duh) and my PDA which gets emails for BOTH of my email accounts and can tether to my laptop.

Im a nerd

gespurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    I see you have 4 more to 800! My husband's cache was number 796 for you, I think (or close to it!)

We accomplished about as many as you did today.

Yep, didn't go as well as I hoped today, but we're that much closer. Maybe we'll get to search for a few more on Sunday afternoon. Who knows! Had fun today anyway.

gespurr Guest
    It depends on if the rain lets up...

However it COULD add an element of challenge!

majii Guest
    Well, I just got through logging caches last night from my weekend trip. We were able to meet and surpass my goals for the trip. We started at about 9:00 am on Friday, quit at about 9:00 pm, and found 150 caches, so goal number 1 was down. We got to our designated sleeping place at about midnight and got a little bit of rest. We started out again at about 8:30 am on Saturday morning, quit at around 8:30 pm, and found 145 caches on the day. We thought about trying to get 5 more for the even 300 caches for the trip, but we weren't able to determine which caches might be able to be found in the dark, and we were a little bit tired. So to sum it up, we cached for 24 hours over 2 days, found 295 caches, and had a blast. And for those who care about such things, we only found two skirt-lifters in the entire time, and one of those was in the woods.

I think we could've found more if we had utilized the early daylight hours we "wasted" but I'm satisfied. We'll just save 200 for another time...

ShadowCachers Guest

Searcy here we come Sat.

Hoping to get closer to 500 with a assault on SEARCHY... I hope the weather is good Saturday..

gespurr Guest
    I think I'm saving the rest for September for Searcy I'll be back home in Mid-Sept because my daughter has a birthday party (my friend's kids), however, George is going fishing up on the US/Canada Border that weekend and of COURSE he'll have the Garmin w/ him.