Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Praising Our Reviewer

Dentful1 Guest

Praising Our Reviewer

This is not done enough. I would like to pat the back of our reviewer. ChuckWalla has done an outstanding job for this region. I know I have had some situations that needed attention and ChuckWalla has pulled through and helped me a great deal to get things right. The lightening fast speed of the approval process is greatly appreciated as well. I just turned in a cache to be approved and 4 minutes later, I am serious, I had emails coming in with approval messages on them. This has happened on many occasions, most of my 22 caches hidden have been approved within the hour.

Now only if Quartzcacher and Likes2canoe could give ChuckWalla a little break.
    (Don't take offense to that, I couldn't resist)

cachemates Guest
    Yea, Dentful I have had some of my caches approved in record time too. Chuck Walla does us a great service. Thanks CW!!
    We just found your new cache. Probably within 15 minutes of listing.
    Love these close to home caches.

Gee, you're making me weepy ...

Seriously, all I can say, is You're welcome!!! You've all kept me hopping lately, especially in July (see my post in the By The Numbers topic). Please be sure to tell Groundspeak to double - naw, triple - my pay!
    "Volunteering is for suckers. Did you know that volunteers don't even get paid for the stuff they do?" -- Homer Simpson

gespurr Guest
    So, umm. what is 0x3 anyway

Thanks CW for all that you do. Although I know that no thanks is necessary due to the overwhelming monetary compensation that you receive from Groundspeak. Maybe everyone should get together and unanimously decide to not hide any geocaches in Arkansas for one week.

....yeah right. :P

I just have to pitch in on this thread and also thank CW for all they do. It has to be hard work to keep up with all those new listings and making sure they meet the guidelines. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

Pitching in my thanks also!

I do miss the cool way she/he used to write that a cache was approved - know what I mean, Chuck?

gespurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OEnavigator
    Maybe everyone should get together and unanimously decide to not hide any geocaches in Arkansas for one week.

....yeah right. :P

Oh yeah!! I'd BETTER chip in on this thread! After dropping twenty new caches the same week as the park caches came out, I was pretty sure I'd be banned from placing any more, at least until Chuck's keyboard quit smokin'! I would absolutely agree with Dentful1, I have been entering caches to be published before, and before I was finished with the last one, the first two were published already! That's service! Thanks a million Chuck! We all appreciate all you do!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

I guess I should jump on the bandwagon.
    Chuck has done me many favors on several occasions.
    I have thanked CW via e-mail many times and even poked and tried to aggravate CW a little bit in fun.

We could have one of those Roast for CW like Dean Martin used to have to really show how much we appreciate what CW does for us.
    CW would have to show up, and we could use it for a fundraiser for ArkGeo.

CW has published more caches than anyone else in Arkansas and has helped Arkansas Geocaching more than any other single person. Thanks for all you DO.
    Just send me an e-mail and I will get the Roast started.

Ar-Hick
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison