Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You know you're addicted to Geocaching when..

B62GTAWK Guest
    You find the Daisy parkcache a 2.3 mile round trip in 100+ degrees and drag your kids along for company. Loved every gallon of sweat.

You take Geocaching as a technology class for inservice hours (cause you know it'll be a "gimme" class)

You walk in to the geocaching/tech class and the teacher knows you by topkitty98 and not Beth, even when you've taught for the same District since 1983 -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You find yourself going deeper into the woods where the obstacles on the trail only get bigger and your vehicle smaller (also less people around). Found this while searching for a road that would lead us to the cache, luckily some locals came by and helped us out. Lesson learned in January! Ahh that weather would be nice about now though.

ExtremeTrek Guest
    You talk your boss into setting up a series as part of a marketing plan just so you can actually get paid for putting out caches. My job sucks!

Oh, and I get to be evil at times, hence the Daisy cache. But it won't be so bad come fall.

BTW, who's going to be FTF on Cossatot? That is the only one that has not been had, except of course for the Grand Finale!

Quote Originally Posted by OEnavigator
    You think your little Ford is actually a Jeep. LOL.
    That wouldn't be a... well... how do I put this... a... ummm... GPSr on the dash would it?

Doing a little friendly caching were we?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

ShadowCachers Guest
    your notified of a military deployment overseas and the first thing you do is check geocaching.com for caches in the area.

ShadowCachers Guest
    when you have medication for lyme disease stocked in your household

docsmiley Guest
    When you wear your Swag!. I recently bought some trinkets and toys at a Thrift Store to put in caches for kids. After further inspection, I decided a beaded bracelet was really quite lovely and kept it for myself. Accessorize with Swag!