Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Searcy M&G

Only two more weeks until the big event in Searcy so I wanted to jump this thread back to the top so everyone will be reminded.

And Gespurr, we will let you put the dues on credit and collect when you start collecting. By that time we will have forgotten about the whole thing.

Ok, No dues. No entrance fees. No cover charge. Just come and have fun and meet a lot of nice people, find a lot of challenging caches plus a few not so callenging , learn a little bit about paperless caching, and maybe even go home with a nice prize.

Bring the kids and let them find the KIDS CACHE.

September 27th is the date. Searcy Riverside Park is the PLace. 8 AM until ?? is the time. Coffee and donuts is the treat for the early birds.

ShadowCachers Guest

Searcy M&G

Can't wait!! If you see a tent that morning its the ShadowCachers. We got to excited and couldn't wait any longer.. :P

Just a note to let you guys know that this year we will have the Boy Scouts with their Hot Dog and Hamburger Concession for the hungry folks who do not want to go into Searcy for Lunch.

I don't know how much it will cost but I'm sure it will not be more expensive than eating in Searcy.

You are also invited to bring some kind of desert if you would like.
    We will provide the plates and bowls and spoons and forks. Just bring the desert of your choice.

Of course you have the option of bringing your own lunch or going into town for lunch.

Also the Parks and Recreation Dept. said that anyone wanting to Tent camp in the Park can do so, in the area near the pavilion. Their are no bath facilities but there are rest rooms available. No open fires except in designated fire places. There are lights in the restrooms .
    There is a large "Fireplace" in the open pavilion that we have reserved.

Sounds like fun, we are always ready for a hot dog lunch!!

Thanks SearcyKid for posting this info for us. I am going to be caching all day Friday and will be camping out Friday night. Is anyone else planning on camping Friday?

ShadowCachers Guest
    My wife is making a Banana Split pie and let me tell you get some before its gone.. Good stuff. I will be happy to e-mail the recipe if needed by anybody.

Could you just email me the pie, please?

Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    Could you just email me the pie, please?
    If he can just figure out how to get WinZip to work on it!

ShadowCachers Guest
    Tried sending the pie, seem to be having computer issues now and CD ROM full of pie filling. Guess I should send recipe and not pie.

Since we can't get the actual pie via the internet it looks like we will have to come to the Event to sample it.

Better bring two or three or more of the pies because now that you disclosed how good it is people will be coming just to taste it. And apparently a taste will not be enough. I know I'm looking forward to a sample and my wife says bring the receipe. She never passes up a cookbook or receipe. When she had to have an MRI on her head the doctor only found a cookbook where her brain was supposed to be. At least that is what I told her he found.

The desserts are even a more compelling reason to come to the event than all the other good stuff so make your plans to attend.