Thread: Newbie from NLR

Newbie from NLR

I'm somewhat new to the Geocaching experience.. I stumbled upon my first one about a year ago while walking Pinnacle mountain trails with my DH (Old_Pines). He found it, lifted the log and said "OHMYGOSH Its a Geocache". He logged his visit and we put it back.

We got our first GPS about 5 days ago and had been finding a couple previously with borrowed units.

Went out and searched for several this a.m. and REALLY want to go back out again, but it's a matter of convincing him to get out again.

Most of my finds have been in the Searcy area (where my family is from) but have also nabbed a few near my home.

(Link is in my siggie)

On a more personal level, I'm a working mom of 1.. Old_Pines and I have been married just over 6 years and we live in North Little Rock. We met in Minnesota and Married there. We moved to Arkansas in Summer 2005 when he was transferred here by his employer.

~gespurr

Welcome gespurr to the great sport of geocaching and especially to Arkansas geocaching. Welcome also to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. We are so glad to have you here. We hope you will join in and take part.nnThere are lots of very knowledgeable folks on here and they are always very willing to help answer any questions that you may have.

Heya WW!

Did you get my email yesterday??? it came from myfirstname (dot) mylastname at comcast dot net.

I've been stalking your caches all day.

gespurr,
    You've started in the right spot. Those caches in Searcy will keep you busy for a good while. There are some really fun caches up there.

Tim in Conway