Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Springs Meet & Greet

We had a great time seeing everyone yesterday. We spent the day with Cpdenton and we visited spots all over Hot Springs. Had our 2nd highest total of caches ever today. Thanks for the fun day!

majii Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzCachers
    HaHa! Let's see, caches per gallon. Hmmm. If ya ride with me, it'll be a BUNCH!
    I can attest to that...

Thanks again for toting me around all day.

This was a great event. A big thank you to Cachemates for getting it organized. A special thanks to QuartzCachers, likestocanoe, saveall4love, and all the other local hiders for all their hard work in placing so many fun hides for us to come find. And a special, special thanks to likestocanoe for a fun time at their home Saturday evening eating hot dogs and visiting. You all made this a very fun day.

cachemates Guest
    Thanks to everyone who made it down to the Ark-Geo Breakfast Event. I thought it went very well. If I counted correctly there were 31 there. It was good to see new faces there. I think that was the goal of these events, to get more people involved.
    Thanks to ORR for his presidential address to us. He did a good job. Way to go Frank!
    Look forward to doing this again!

It sounds like everyone had a great time. I wish I could have been there. I spent the day caching down in Texas with my sister and I think we may have created another cache addict in her husband. Hopefully I can get back down to Hot Springs to find some more caches soon. I don't know how I will ever find them all now. You guys keep'em coming.

ShadowCachers Guest

HS Meet and Great

This was my first event. I was given a very warm welcome and I had a blast. Wish that I could have stayed and cached all day. Great day!!!

Lauri Guest
    Sorry I missed it! 8am was a bit too early with the baby just a couple of weeks old. We are in a better routine now and I look forward to any future HS F2F's!

cachecrazies Guest
    We sure wish we could have been there! We really miss hanging out with all of you terrific people! Unfortunately - we both had to work today. I sure am looking forward to retirement so I have the time to do the things that I want to do! Instead of the things that I HAVE to do!

We has so much fun in Hot Springs at the meet and greet we just have to go back. We are coming back down this weekend for several days to try and get some of those caches that we just didn't have time for last time. We will definately be heading to Glenwood to do the tool time series At some point this weekend as well. If anyone wants to do some Hot Springs caching with us we would love some company! We seem to have better luck when there is someone else with us. See you guys on the trail!

We are going to go back also, probably in some cooler weather, we cant make it this weekend, but you must do the Tool time series, you will have a blast with that for sure...