Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Springs Meet & Greet

Hot Springs Meet & Greet

We're planning on attending the meet & greet at Hot Springs on Saturday. I'm hoping some folks will want to do some group caching afterwords. We went down there a few weeks ago and spent most of our time on the Earthcache there. We skipped a lot of caches and hunted a few we didn't find. I almost always find caching in a group to be a lot of fun. Hope to see some of you on Saturday!

We are starting to really get a bunch of caches in around here. Likestocanoe and myself have taken it upon ourselves to make sure that everyone who comes to cache that day, gets their four dollars a gallon worth. If everything works out, there should be a few new caches by then as well, I hope! Y'all Come!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Thanks Bruce. We really appreciate your hard work. BTW, how many caches per gallon can we expect?

We are planning to do a bunch of caching on Saturday, but with an Expedition, you don't get many caches per gallon. Oh well, we are used to it anymore. We can't let that get in the was of all those caches ripe for the picking! We would love to be involved in some group caching with some of you more experienced guys out there.

Looking forward to it!
    See everybody on Saturday!

Great! I'm looking forward to it. Heck, I still gotta get the Rocker cache at the event location!

HaHa! Let's see, caches per gallon. Hmmm. If ya ride with me, it'll be a BUNCH!

is this the RCHM meet and greet?

No, I hate it, but somehow we wound up with two events in the state on the same day. This is the one in Hot Springs. I sure wanted to go to the other one as well, but since I live here.....well you know. I hope everybody at the one in NE Arkansas has a great time! I'll have to get up there another day! And I will!

Same here, I've never cached in NE Arkansas. I hope they have a good turnout up there too. Sounds like a great time. I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks as well as some old friends in Hot Springs.

The Hot Springs event was GREAT, we had a great time and picked up several very clever hides in the Hot Springs area, sure got hot and humid, be we had fun. We are going to return to the area this fall and do some more caching here
    Thanks so much for putting this event together, it turned out great!!!