Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State Parks - ParkCache

ExtremeTrek Guest
    Someone is getting very close! By my reckoning they have 50 ParkCaches! That's visiting more than 2 parks a day on average. WOW!

So by my reckoning that means by today everyone can relax and enjoy the parks a little more because PAT will have completed the trek and will have given the shout, "I FOUND UM"!!.

Sue and I will start our Arkansas State Park cache hunt Saturday and try to get 5 or 6 in the North East section.

B62GTAWK Guest
    WW9 should have the cache in hand this afternoon. Our scares of someone out of state will be over and Pat will have his #????? FTF. I sure am glad I don't live around Searcy. Congrats goes to our Hero WW9!!!!!

When I grow up I want to be just like WW9! Great job on the Park Caches. I hope to hear about it sometime on the Cacheamaniacs podcast!

Tim

A few days ago we heard a loud VAROOM and Sue said it was only a Jet taking off at the Searcy Airport but I just knew it was WW9 turning on the afterburners on his Patmobile. For a couple days all we saw was a red haze over Searcy and could only smell the exhaust of a HOT ROD FORD so we knew WW9 was off on an emergengy cache run.
    I don't know when he put wings on that thing but he must have been flying it because I starting seeing his name show up on ParksCache logs from El Dorado to Fayettville, from Fort Smith to Parkin, and all points in between.
    I don't know for sure but I have a feeling he will log the last cache sometime today.

CONGRATULATIONS TO WOODWALKER9 ON BEING FIRST TO COMPLETE THE ARKANSAS STATE PARKS CACHE CHALLENGE.
    ALL 52 STATE PARK CACHES AND THE GRAND FINALE.
    WAY TO GO.

Wow.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Ltfightr Guest
    WooHoo! Good Job, Pat!

We are right behind you. We only have 3 left and are doing them tomorrow.

Congratulations Pat!!! Way to go! This ought to make for a few good tales!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

"The Grande Finale" has been found by the Hot Rod Ford,Congradulations WW9 on yet another FTF. I am just glad I don't live within the flight zone.
    I would like to also Congradulate grzz51 for making such a good effort for FTF, 4 ours late. You have worked hard and now have one of the hardest caches you will ever do behind you.
    I hope we can meet on the trails sometime. I will contiue to work towards the Finale and am planning a big weekend in the East.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison