Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State Parks - ParkCache

Thank you ExtremeTrek for the video post. We watched the other ones as well. Makes me want to complete the challenge all over. 2Ter told me today as she found the South Arkansas Arboretum cache that she wanted her own coin. She is six. I think it would be great to complete the challenge all over again with her since she didn't make the majority of the parks. She could be the first - "second generation" finder!!! Thanks again.

It looks like the dynamic duo ofButterflydiver andDeepdiverdave have found the Grande Finale.

Congratulations on your many visits to the State Parks of Arkansas.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Congratulations butterflydiver and
    deepdiverdave on finding The Grand Finale cache.

Outstanding job guys.

grzz51 Guest
    Looks like we're getting enough members for a party

Congratulations to Butterflydiver and Deepdiverdave for completing the challenge. Did someone say party time???

Congratulations to lisaann1 for completing her journey. She asked for a pat on the back and I think she deserves one.

gingerose Guest
    Just watched the video. It was great. I recognized some places and can't wait to see some of the others.

Congratulations to lisaann1 for completing the Arkansas State Parks ParkCache challenge and finding The Grand Finale. Great job.

Congratulations to ronwhite for completing the ParkCache Series and 1000 finds.

Congratulations to Mathseeker for completing the ParkCache Challenge and 2000 finds.... Wow you have been busy this summer.