Thread: NewPort,ARK

NewPort,ARK

i like to know "WHY" that there was no geocaching in the City of NewPort,ark there is one in the state park but not in the city itself i place one a few days or so ago and planing on putting more later.I am name my first cAche there zombie land seem to me that is a go0d name for it because everyone is afraid to enter the city

There used to be several caches in Newport. I believe there was only one family that cached and they moved so I guess their caches went with them. One of my favorites there was at the gate of a horse corral and when you went to get the cache the horses came up to greet you and they loved the attention cachers gave them.

Glad you put another one there.

i hope to put m0re later i just dont want to be greedy and take hole town for myself

photojunky Guest
    Others have had their chance. Load it up and they will come, that is my thoughts on the matter. Might crankstart Newport up, get some muggles interested in our addiction. Goodluck

i am going to bring it up in the up-coming meet.amd greet this weekend in Herber Springs,but I WISH THAT GEOJEEPERS would come by to bring me some pathtags!!! I been waiting

Should have came to the big picnic this past weekend. We had plenty of them for sale there! You could have loaded up with all kinds of ArkGeo merchandise!

Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    One of my favorites there was at the gate of a horse corral and when you went to get the cache the horses came up to greet you and they loved the attention cachers gave them.
    I remember that cache too where the horses came up to the gate. We enjoyed that cache while heading to my wife's relatives in DesArc.

RGS - St. Louis

pshelto Guest

Newport

I visit Newport from time to time and would love to see some caches there. Load up all the little cemeteries, walmart, and everywhere else!