Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State Parks - ParkCache

Congrats, I know some of them are a ways off, we are still working at it..

ExtremeTrek Guest
    Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days. Congrats to Mike! His post on the Grand Finale has been shared with all at the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism. We really appreciate all our friends. See you in a park!

Yahoooooo!
    Congratulations to my good buddy AR-HICK for finishing this great cache challenge.

Way to go guy.

My very good friend, hikerron, has done it. After working so hard for the last 7 months making trips to different parts of the state, he has completed the Arkansas State Park's parkcache challenge and found the Grand Finale. Way to go Ron. Hats off to you buddy.

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Hikerron on this great accomplishmnet.
    I know he has had a wonderful time in pursuit of these caches and has seen some of the most outstanding spots in our great state.

I have only found 17 of the ParkCache caches and my new years resoulution in geocaching to to complete this challenge before the end of the year.

Great Job Hikerron

Congratulations Ron on your achievement. I am hoping to get started on this series soon myself. I have only found 2 so far and need to get this done before the parks department decides not to continue this series. It will probably be a while before they decide to do that but I don't want to wait much longer.

ButterflyDiver Guest
    CONGRATS TO HIKERRON!!

Since we only recently decided to make the ParkCaches a priority, we know the time, energy, & effort that completing this series takes.

Congrats again! It is quite an accomplishment!

Brenda

My friend HikerRon, I was begining to wonder how long it was going to take you to find them all Now I understand you were stopping to smell the Roses, my cache buddy was not near as good looking as yours I guess that makes you smarter than me or luckier. You also picked up a lot more caches and Benchmarks than I did on my trip thru Arkansas.
    CONGRADULATIONS on completeing the task and glad you got to see all the different and wonderful places in this state. I don't have a favorite Park, I just want to go back and see more of all of them
    As a friend told me you will never look at those brown park signs the same way again. Glad that you were able to finish before you got too old
    CONGRADULATIONS My friend on a task completed, hope you enjoyed it.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

HikerRon Guest
    Dadgummit, y'all are gonna make me blush.....

Our congratulations to

Ron

on his hike around the state parks.