Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State Parks - ParkCache

edieo Guest
    Way to go Mathseeker!!!!!!!!

First and foremost congratulations to CFD29, Gingerose, "Cachemates", and Edieo on completing the challenge.

Second, Louisiana has 'borrowed' the idea from Arkansas and the Louisiana State Park Challenge is set to go any day now. Reportedly a FTF prize worth $800 is awaiting along with limited edition Geocoins await those who find 40 caches in Louisiana and then the finale.

I don't know if I could ever have as much fun as I did on the Arkansas one because it is my 'home' state and our parks are so very diverse, but have been anxiously awaiting the chance to do it again 'south of the border'.

Can ya do 'em all on crutches?
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuartzCachers
    Can ya do 'em all on crutches?
    I've been released and went back to work Tuesday. I'm good to go! Wanna go? You've been keepin' a low profile lately and I'd welcome some company. I figure I can complete the Louisiana Delorme, Louisiana Parish Challenge, and Louisiana State Park Challenge in give or take a four day weekend. I know how you like to power cache!

grzz51 Guest
    Sounds like another to be had

edieo Guest
    Good luck Justin ,,,I know you can do it ,,I just got a new Kayak today if you need to borrow it ,,,lol

Quote Originally Posted by edieo
    Good luck Justin ,,,I know you can do it ,,I just got a new Kayak today if you need to borrow it ,,,lol
    I might! I've been looking for one. Where did you get it?

edieo Guest
    Academy Sports ...Had it in the water in less then thirty minutes after buying it ..lol

Wanna go? You've been keepin' a low profile lately and I'd welcome some company.
    Sounds good, but no four day weekends for me anytime soon. Luckily, we are back working hard building cabinets, and with school just ending for the summer just in time to get started back up for the fall, I forsee not much in the way of leisure activity for me anytime soon. Ah well....
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Ashallond Guest
    Hey quick question. I'm going up to Nebo tomorrow, and want to snag that parkcache, but I've never been.

What trail is that one on, and where's the trailhead? the satellite pictures don't make that very clear.