Thread: Arkansas State Parks Caches

Team_Pink Guest

Arkansas State Parks Caches

Anybody wanna race?

This cache adventure is going to be interesting to watch. 52 caches that each have a part of the clue needed to find a 53rd cache.

I just received a notify of the Park Cache placed here at Mt. Magazine State Park.

I'm glad to see this kind of cache adventure in our state, but I probably won't be able to find them all for some time.

Team_Pink Guest
    This morning I got notice of 7 or 8! I'm looking for gas money!

cachemates Guest
    We got 1 this morning and hope to get another this afternoon.

majii Guest
    I've gotten one so far. This could take a while...

We are going to do our best to get most of them, sad part about it, we made the LONG trip to Logoly State Park back this spring and got the cache that was there then, guess we will try to make it back down there. So glad to see the State Parks putting all 53 of these caches out, it is clear to see that they appreciate Geocaching and see the benefits of putting out these caches.. More visitors to the State Parks.

We will probably get some of them but most of them when the weather turns cooler this fall, should be fun for everyone..

Well, we picked up 5 State Park caches this weekend to get us started, now, just 47 more to go... anyone want to donate gas money????