Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie from Jacksonville, AR here. Friends wanted!

Ashallond Guest
    Well, I'm over in Fort Smith, have a (almost) 2 year old girl, and am a bit farther away from everyone else to you.

But I'll still say hi.

Josh

edieo Guest
    Hello I'd like to say welcome to you both it's a great game and you couldn't find better friends I'm from Chickalah ,close to Russelville if I can be of any help just shout me a email ..

flannelman Guest
    Welcome from Jessieville!! The north of Hot Springs area. Have a question just ask. My advice for now....lots of bug spray and lots of water!

Reoteottetarf Guest

Hello and nice work everyone

Greetings am just going to post to make my first post on this website and wanted to say hello and that I really like browsing this site.

Welcome! Where are you located?
    One cache at a time!

agriscinc Guest

Hello and nice work everyone

Salutations and Greetings am here just posting to test out my account on this web site and wanted to say hello and that I really enjoy here.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Welcome aboard turnerfam and budgetman! You are in a great town for some awesome caches and some friendly assistance. There are great cachers around there. I'm from Clarksville and geocaching is a totally awesome activity. Have fun and keep an eye out for anything out of place!

bluesybreeze Guest
    Also, welcome to agriscinc and Reoteottetarf! Where do you cache? If we can be of any assistance, just shout.