Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from Jacksonville, AR here. Friends wanted!

turnerfam Guest

Newbie from Jacksonville, AR here. Friends wanted!

Hi!
    We are brand new to geocaching and looking for friends to mentor us and have fun with. My hubby is active duty air force and I'm a SAHM of 2 girls 7yrs and 5 yrs.
    email me @ sarahturner06@gmail.com

GeoJeepers Guest
    Welcome to a great addiction! We are a family of 4 from just up the road in Searcy, which is not too far away. There are plenty of great cachers from the J-ville area too, but I'll talk to the crew about putting together a trip to come to your town, there are plenty of caches we haven't found there!

Welcome from Russellville. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have or ask us where some of the greatest caches are . have fun!

WELCOME! Fellow Jacksonvillian (?) here ready and at your service! I just sent you a private message. I am excited to have you around! YEAH!

topkitty98 aka Beth
    >^..^<

TopSgtLawrence Guest

Welcome

Welcome from London, Arkansas

budgetman Guest
    Hello eveyone. I too am new to the sport of geocaching. If any one wants to offer any advise I am all ears er eyes in this case I guess. Soon I will embark on my first adventure but first I have to learn how to use my GPS receiver. Thanks in advance for all the help

My daughter 2ter and I cache in L.A. (Lower Arkansas) and would be happy to assist if you make it down to our part of the world. Welcome to the game- where the game is not the fun part, the fun part comes in meeting all sorts of great people from the state I love.

gingerose Guest
    Welcome!!!! We are always glad to have newbies.
    I'm from the Hot Springs area. If you need anything just hollar.

Turnerfam and Budgetman I am from Jacksonville and would love to go geocaching with either one of you or assist in any way I can. Geocaching is the best sport around. I am addicted to it. Feel free to contact me.
    Judy
    One cache at a time!

A very big welcome to you and your family. We are likestocanoe and live in Crystal Springs which is just West of Hot Springs. We are a little ways physically from you guys, but just an email or call away. If we can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We, as well as many other cachers in the Hot Springs area, have a number of kid friendly caches in our area. If you can get over in our "neck of the woods" we are betting that your girls would have a ball. We take our grandkids caches, and they love it.

Welcome..... welcome..... welcome.....

Jim and Sandy, and Tanner (the Cocker Spaniel) of the
    likestocanoe gang
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt