Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GeoWoodstock VII : Start planning your trip now.

Tornado

Quote Originally Posted by paris1time
    My family and I have our room reservations in Murfreesboro and tonight I ordered my event registrations.

We plan on leaving Paris on Thursday, May 21st and then returning on Monday, May 25th.

It will be here before you know it.
    Likely all are aware that a tornado went through Murfreesboro this week. Might be prudent to check on reservations at local motels before heading out.

I just called the hotel we have reservations at and all is well there.

As of right now I know me and my family will be attending Geowoodstock 7. I also know that cfd29 and hikerron will be going also.

Who else is going?

I was hoping to compile a list of Arkansas cachers that were going and maybe one night the Arkansas cachers could get together to have a meal.

I will be in attendance with BeSeeInU at my first travels to the far east in many years. I sure hope I don't fall off the edge of the earth I am unsure if all my stuff will work over there Does anyone think that weather stone will still work
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Connor & I are planning on going. We'll be camping at the Chamber camping area on Friday and Saturday.

We plan to leave on Wednesday, May 20, make a stop in Gum Log and Morrilton, and then proceed towards Bell Buckle. When we go out of town, we always try to find a Zaxby's for food intake

Yep, the weather stone will work, I think it was invented in TN!!

We will be leaving out Wed Morning the 20th also..

Will be attending the pre event on Fri evening then the midnight geocoin bash on Sat night.

May have to make a trip to Lynchburg in between

ShadowCachers Guest

T-shirts

Here is picture of one our shirts we had made for GWS VII. The shirts are pretty reasonable priced and you get the option to have the Travel Bug design printed on the back with a tracking number. You can also have your name printed accross the back like shown. If anybody wants one let me know. email me at ryanandtamilehman@yahoo.com or call 740-818-9695 for prices. Would be pretty awesome to see all Arkansas Cachers at GWS VII wearing the same T-shirts. Thanks! Ryan

Can you tell that I am excited about going to GeoWoodstock???
    I am attending the Friday night meet and greet and the Midnight Geocoin Madness Event. I'm staying in Murfreesboro at the Ramada Limited. :P :P
    One cache at a time!

HikerRon Guest
    Myself and a buddy from Colorado, Hiking_fool will be at GWS7, and the friday night event. We are staying at Sleep Inn in Brentwood/Franklin