Thread: ArkGeo Board Meeting Scheduled for July 11, 2008

ArkGeo Board Meeting Scheduled for July 11, 2008

A quarterly meeting of the ArkGeo Board is held each 2nd Friday of January, April, July, and October.

The next meeting is scheduled for July 11, 2008. This meeting will start at 6:00 and will be held at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. All are welcome to attend. If you wish to address the Board at this meeting, we ask that you contact a Board member to request a place on the agenda.

The agenda for this meeting can be seen here.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Is there a way we can participate in the meeting in an online environment? I know there are several ways people can have meetings online either via some type of meeting website/software or even Windows Messenger. I just don't know if this is an option from the meeting location. I would participate, but driving for a meeting is pricey at the moment. I'm just throwing it out there as a thought.

jclaudii

Quote Originally Posted by jclaudii
    Is there a way we can participate in the meeting in an online environment? I know there are several ways people can have meetings online either via some type of meeting website/software or even Windows Messenger. I just don't know if this is an option from the meeting location. I would participate, but driving for a meeting is pricey at the moment. I'm just throwing it out there as a thought.

jclaudii
    That's a very interesting idea. At this time, we don't have a way to accommodate members to attend electronically, but I'd personally love to be able to do this in the future.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile