Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gravity and horses do not mix well sometimes

Those horses can be a little dangerous, my sister took a spill a few years ago and spent a couple of days in the HORSEPITAL.

Maybe when you get the cast off you soak your wrist in that chicken soup I bet that will make it feel a lot bettter.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Team_Pink Guest
    Thanks for all the warm wishes and humor. It has been a little rough on the weaker part of Team Pink but he is adjusting!

We don't know just yet about the Lake Catherine event, will have to wait and see how everything goes. We are really wanting to see everyone and meet some new geocachers!

Thanks again, and it's times like this that shows that the best thing about geocaching is the people you do it with!

Sorry to hear about Donna's accident. We are hoping for a fast recovery. Ron and Maribeth

flannelman Guest
    Sorryy to hear about that. I'm glad it wasn't worse!! My wife broke her ankle bout 10 years ago when we were going fishing. I haven't taken her since!! I didn't even get to wet a hook before she broke it. Hope you heal quickl and well!!

cachecrazies Guest
    All of our sympathy to Donna! Well, maybe a little bit to Mike too!.

We've kind of been there - done that but the cause of Mrs. Crazies exploded wrist was roller skates rather than a horse! The agony & frustration of trying to fix your hair, put on makeup, take a bath or (shhh, put on deodorant) or 101 every day chores becomes impossible with one hand!

Of course our wonderful caring helpful husbands now have to do EVERYTHING in the house. Bob survived it and I'm sure that Mike will too - hopefully semi-cheerfully! We certainly hope that you recover quickly but we know a great hand surgeon in Little Rock if you need one! He reconstructed my wrist and I have no problems with it at all! Our thoughts and sympathies are definately with you!