Thread: Big Time Peoblems!

TopSgtLawrence Guest

Big Time Peoblems!

Do not get me wrong, I like this site but It is giving me fits, I am able to post sometime, able to change between post to post sometimes and able to post a reply sometimes but mostely I get that dreaded Internet connection problems. Do any of you have the same problem?

I think this thread belongs in the Website Issues forum, or maybe under General Discussion. Definitely not in From the Board. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Sometimes the ArkGeo website loads very slowly for me and I have DSL which is supposed to be fast.
    I don:t have a problem with most Other websites so I assume it is the volume of traffic Vs the bandwidth of ArkGeo. It usually doesn't take too long to load as I can see by the green timing area at the bottom of the page. But at times it is very slow. Trying to go from page to page is frustrating at times but Just be patient if it does not respond immediately . I have found it will eventually load. But sometimes I have to get out and come back later.