Thread: Spell Check!!

RugerPilot345 Guest

Spell Check!!

Is there a way to spell check a message prior to posting it .....often times on a long one I will compose it in Word then spell check then cut and paste.......??

Thanks in advance!!

Joe (RP345)

I use Firefox for my browser. It has a built-in spell checker for forms. If I'm typing in a form, (like our forums use) and I misspell a word, it shows up with a red line under it while I'm typing, very similar to the way Word works. To correct the error, I can simply right-click on the word and choose the correct spelling from the menu. Very handy!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

I use Internet Explorer with the Google Toolbar. The google toolbar has a Spell Check icon you can clik and it will spell check any form that you are filling out on your computer.
    It has been very hanydy for me as I am a very poor spellller.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    WOW both answers very helpful ......I have not switched over to FireFox yet but I do use the Google Toolbar so I will give it a shot......of course I am on a joint use work computer right now and no Google Toollbart here so I am still using the manual "RP345" spellchecker method , ha ha!!

Joe (RP345)

RugerPilot345 Guest
    OK guys for the test, back on my personal computer w/Google Toolbar installed and time to see if it works!!

Joe (RP345)

P.S. WOW it works great.....it never ceases to amaze me if you don't mind asking and looking not all that smart someone already knows the answer to most questions.....as they say, "the only dumb question is the one no one asks"....ummmmm they do still say that right, ha ha!!