Thread: test

amishangel Guest

test

greetings from Amarillo Tx:

I have been caching since Dec 2001. When I started caching there were only 5 active caches within 200 miles of home Now there are 200 caches within 25 miles.

Numberwise I don't have very many due to being on call at Post Office 24/7 many of times getting called in when out geocaching.

I have a trip planned to end up in Hot Springs Ark the last week of July coming in via US70.

If you folks have any must find caches that won't need bushwhacking deep into poison ivy or floor cover dense to the point I can't see my feet where the copperhead resides let me know.

cache safe, cache on!!

amishangel

amishangel Guest

Re: test

Quote Originally Posted by amishangel
    greetings from Amarillo Tx:

I have been caching since Dec 2001. When I started caching there were only 5 active caches within 200 miles of home Now there are 200 caches within 25 miles.

Numberwise I don't have very many due to being on call at Post Office 24/7 many of times getting called in when out geocaching.

I have a trip planned to end up in Hot Springs Ark the last week of July coming in via US70.

If you folks have any must find caches that won't need bushwhacking deep into poison ivy or floor cover dense to the point I can't see my feet where the copperhead resides let me know.

cache safe, cache on!!

amishangel

hmmm...what am I missing in the html code

As strange as it may seem, I changed my user icon and my stat box started working... I was able to change it back later... crazy internet!

amishangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    As strange as it may seem, I changed my user icon and my stat box started working... I was able to change it back later... crazy internet!
    What does your HTML code looks like that will allow me to template my own. might add *** to each end of tag so it is readable (and for me to know to remove them)

the one I'd like would be the one geocaching website uses

Here is my code. Hope it helps!

Code:

amishangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    Here is my code. Hope it helps!

Code:
    Changed out the dadta after uid=. Looks like no joy. HTML isn't my cup of tea

If anyone else has their HTML code to show, I might be able to figure it out.

amishangel

I don't know what to tell you. I played with it for about a month before it finally worked. I don't really like the icons on mine but I'm not gonna mess with it, cause I'll probably break it!