Thread: New From London, Arkansas

TopSgtLawrence Guest

New From London, Arkansas

I am new to cacheing and new to this site. I hope to learn from you guys, I am having a hard time learning how to use my GPS. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the sport and the site!

What kind of GPSr do you have?

GeoJeepers Guest
    Welcome TopSgt Lawrence! Thanks for all you do and welcome! We'll be glad to help any way we can.

flannelman Guest
    Welcome!!! There are a lot of good caches and cachers in your part of the state. I'm sure you will be able to find any help you may need. Just ask away!!

TopSgtLawrence Guest

My GPS!

Paris, I have a Magellan sportrak pro but I have noticed these units are very bad with the "slingshot effect". The wife will get me a Garmin for Father's day,I am looking at the 60CX or the 60CSX. What do you have and does it work well for you?

I have a 60CSx and LOVE it. I don't know how I cached before it. With GSAK to send the waypoints to it makes it even better.

Welcome from just down the road in Russellville. Wife and I have been using a 60cs for a while now and they are great! When you get a chance attend one of the events that are put on and meet some of us and learn more about the sport.