Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rkl

flannelman Guest
    My prayers go out for both of you. You are such great people and I'm sure you will pull through.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Ron and Meribeth are really great people. It's wonderful news that the doctors are so optimistic about his recovery. We'll pray for Ron to have a quick recovery and for Meribeth who I know must be worried sick.

Thank you all very much for your care and concern. Ron has been moved into the rehab unit at Johnson County Regional Medical Center in Clarksville. He is in room 404 and will be there for most likely 30 days, more or less. Time will tell. His spirits are good and his sense of humor hasn't gone anywhere. He currently has very limited use of his left arm and leg and some problem swallowing correctly. All of these problems can be overcome with time and therapy, according to the docs. If anyone is in Clarksville and wants to drop by the hospital, visiting hours are 5 to 9 pm M-F and 1 to 9 pm Sat and Sun. Thanks again to all of you. You are like family to us. Maribeth

GeoJeepers Guest
    I checked the website right after getting home yesterday so I missed this post until now....the whole family was in shock to hear about it. We sure are glad to hear that initial reports look good. You are both in our thoughts and prayers and we wish for a speedy recovery!

Ron and Maribeth,

Thank you so much for the report!

It really hurt me to hear this news. You guys are very special to us and to the rest of your geocaching friends here.

I hope you guys know that we are praying for you. I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer! Sometimes we really don't know what else to do, but I know that prayer is always appropriate.

As Ron continues to improve, I hope we can be of some help to you both in some way.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Thanks to Woodwalker, for filling us all in on this. I am sitting here looking at my rklmbl geocoin, which was a very special gift for me. To anyone reading this who hasn't had the good fortune to meet these fine people, you owe them a debt of gratitude. They do so much for our great game, that it would be hard to imagine it without them. If you don't understand what I mean, you are either very new, or have not been paying attention! They have made me (a newbie) feel welcome, and even like part of a group. That is why it so shocking when there is news like this. I know you will join me in praying for Ron's speedy and full recovery.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Ron and Maribeth:
    We're so sorry to hear the news. It's hard to believe we were there 3 weeks ago and now this happened. Our prayers are with you both and we're sure you'll get the best of care and be out caching again before you know it. You obviously have a lot of friends in your area and they are all pulling for you.

Rich and Charlotte
    St. Louis

Just like everyone else we are sorry to hear about Ron and we are praying for you both. I can understand that your every thought is with Ron right now but don't forget to take care of yourself as well. I'm sure that almost everyone that has replied to this post knows how to mow grass, pull weeds, feed animals, mend fences, clean house, wash laundry or just sit and listen. You don't have to ask for help, just tell us what needs to be done. God bless

The entire Griswold family is praying for you both. Hope you can get out and start racking up those caches soon.

Rich and Carla
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

I truly appreciate all the emails and phone calls and visits from the greatest people I have ever known in my life. It surely brightens my days. Ron