Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rkl

Rkl

Yesterday morning Ron Laster, aka rkl, was taken to the hospital in Clarksville after suffering a stroke. I received word this afternoon that the doctors are very encouraged and the plans are to move him into a rehabilitation program tomorrow. He did talk this afternoon with Max(poppy) and Max said that he "talked like Ron". From all the reports that I have received, I am optimistic that the prognosis is good. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Team Panda Guest
    I'm glad to hear he seems to be doing well. These days, if the Docs can get to you fast enough, they can do amazing things to prevent/reverse damage done by strokes.

I hope he and MB know we're all out here pulling for them.

Ron, climb on top of this thing and get back on your feet, there are caches calling and despite your numbers, you haven't found them all yet.

Stand by, panda prayers inbound!

Jim and I are happy to know that things sound good. We wish you God speed on your road to recovery and will keep you in our prayers.

God bless you,

Beth and Jim (& Mark always!)

cachemates Guest
    Hey Ron don't scare us like that. Not the kind of news we like to hear. You take care of yourself and I bet you will be back good as new. If there is anything we can do just ask. We are pulling for you Ron and you will be in our prayers.
    Get well Buddy!

Does anyone have a mailing address to send get well wishes to?

Woodwalker, thanks for letting us all know.

My family with be praying for Ron and MariBeth. We are just across the river if we can be of any help in any way.

Thanks for letting us know. I will email them now. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

It is so glad to hear that Ron is still able to tell his stories.
    I will keep my ears clean for the good reports. I am sure that with the other half of Team "rklmbl" driving the wagon that it will be a speedy recovery. I am so thankful that he has not lost his gift of gab although MBL has told him to be quiet more than once. :P
    Just let me know if I can HELP in any way. You are both good friends and I owe you both so much.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Sue (quiltingranny) and I are saddened to hear of your stroke , Ron , and are praying that you have a complete and quick recovery and can be back out Geocaching very soon.

I'm sure many of your other geocaching friends and acquaintances are praying for you also and as the Bible says, " The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

GET WELL SOON!!

Ted Roberts
    AKA Searcykid

Maybe just a "mini-stroke" My best for a complete, speedy recovery. SJC