Thread: NEWBIE FROM AR NEED

SAMMMMM Guest

NEWBIE FROM AR NEED

HELLO EVERYONE! MY NAME IS SAMANTHA I AM VERY NEW TO THIS SPORT. I AM SEEKING ALL THE HELP, ADVISE, SUGGESTIONS, ETC. THAT ANYONE IS WILLING TO THROW MY WAY.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING THIS SPORT

biohazardbiker Guest
    Welcome to the ArkGeo site and also to your new addiction. I found some really good information to get me started at www.geocacher-u.com . Happy hunting!

Welcome SAMMMMM. I don't know what part of the state you are in, but you have come to the right place. Don't be afraid to ask any question. There will be someone here who will have an answer for you. It's great to see new people joining in on the fun.

BTW, The Arkansas Geocachers Association is having an event at Lake Catherine on May 31st and would be an excellent spot for you to meet cachers from all over Arkansas plus see some hands on caching. Hope you can make it.

wayneE Guest
    I'n new also. Wayne from Pine Bluff. I'm going to try to come to Hot Springs and get started in this my self.

Hi and WELCOME to all the new cachers that have found the ArkGeo Association website.
    This is exactly the place to get started learning about geocaching in Arkansas.
    As the others have said, "If you have any questions about geocaching just ask and I'm sure someone will have a good answer for you".

A special welcome to SAMMMMM , WAYNE, and EQUIFAN who have posted here. We would sure be happy to meet you in person and as WOODWALKER9 has mentioned, the best place to meet a lot of the Arkansas cachers would be at the Arkansas Geocachers Association social being held at lake Catherine on May 31 and the CITO Event the next day.
    As always there is no charge for attending, no obligations or contributions are necessary, and for newcomers and all attendees there will be door prizes and food. Friendship, Food, Fun. Come if you can.

The annoucement of this event is on the Home Page of this website and the Waypoint to the Geocaching.com page is included.

To go directly to the Event Webpage just click on the following link

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...6-5574f5f2ea2f[/url]