Thread: Appreciation for Cache Hiders

Appreciation for Cache Hiders

A great big to Allenearl58, who has placed 53 caches in a relatively short period of time. You can't find them if someone doesn't place them. Allenearl58, we appreciate you, and all the others who take the time and expense to place caches.

THANK YOU for starting this thread, rklmbl! There's another thread that has been around for a while, congratulating cachers on how many FINDS they have, but I think we're LONG OVERDUE on congratulating those who take time to HIDE the caches we all like to find. In fact, I think the cache hiders deserve more praise than the cache finders.

With that being said ... Congratulations to you, rklmbl, for your 136 caches hidden to date! You not only have the most finds of any cacher in Arkansas, but you also have the most hides! Thank you so much for your contribution to the sport! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Thanks AllenEarl58 for placing those caches. I promise I will give them an attempt real soon.
    Places and Cachers whose hides I have enjoyed, this is not a complete list by any means and if I forgot you, I am sure someone else with help me remember.
    Clarksville- Golfnutz and NonniPoppy
    Harmony- RKLMBL
    Russellville to Lake Villiage-ORR
    Searcy- Woodwalker
    Mountain Home- Cachecrazies and Flyfishing guide
    Jonesboro- Team Pink
    Glennwood- Cachemates
    Morrilton- 4wheeling-1

It is not always about how many you find that sticks in my mind. It is their creativity or location that has blowed me away

Thanks to everyone whose caches I have found, I keep hunting and they keep popping up!
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

I'd also like to add thanks to:
    Legoguys
    The Rascals - Prescott SWArk area
    and of course... AR-Hick (who's caches account for over 12% of my finds!)

My hats off to allenearl58 of Smackover for placing all the new hides in that area and hopefully through this effort we will see an increase in the number of cachers in South Arkansas. A great job guy.

Thank you, CacheMates, for placing over 100 caches.

We would also like to express our appreciation for all the caches we have found, the ones we have hunted for but didn't find, and the ones we hope to find in the future. It's a huge amount of work and some expense to place and maintain caches. Without the hides, the smilies would not be possible. Thank you to everyone who has ever hidden at least one cache. Your efforts help to keep this "game" alive.

edieo Guest
    I'd like to thank all of you guys also,, it's been a great year for me I have made some awesome friends and found some fantastic caches and hope to find many many more in the future.