Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Save Gas Money For More Caching

Yea I watched that mythbusters episode. I watched another episode where they did the myth of "will flying tire rubber decapitate a human?". I stay back quite far, possibly in the 75 - 100 feet range. I would hate to have a steel belt re-cap come flying at me at 65 mph.

Have you seen the water injection stuff? themileageguys.com in Little Rock sell kits for to inject a fine water vapor into your engine. The theory is that is cools your intake and intake air down allowing for a denser air charge in the cylinder. Once compressed and the gas is burned, the heat causes the water vapor to turn to steam causing the vehicle to have an increase in torq. The steam (water vapor) also (supposedly) cools the inside of the cylinder which decreases detonation and lets the PCM advance the timing a tad bit. I don't know if they work, but I've been seeing their banner on places like todaysthv.com and they even did a news interview with them while back.

I am interested in the browns gas stuff, but I would hate to try it out on my Jeep, perhaps i can try it on on my other car. Let me know if you try the browns gas thing out.

jclaudii

flannelman Guest
    I'm gonna do some more reseach on it but I'll let ya know what I come up with.